Vision, Mission and Values
We will create a dynamic and vibrant centre that serves the needs of our neighbourhood, to support people and bring them together from Saddleworth and the surrounding areas.
To provide a community centre that is a friendly, supportive and welcoming environment that creates opportunities for local people to engage in activities that serve their social, educational and recreational needs
- Respect for the rights and differences of others
- Honesty and integrity in dealing with all members of our community
- Energetic and positive
- Non- judgemental
Our Objectives at a Glance
1. We will work to maintain and improve the Centre and its environs to enhance its programme of activities
2. We will work with other partner organisations to continue to provide a safe place where the young people in Saddleworth and neighbouring areas can access high quality and age appropriate activities, and to provide a platform for young people to be heard.
3. We will work with partners to provide space for activities and develop projects that support the health and well being of the local community
4. We will communicate what SSYCA and our user groups are providing at the Satellite Centre and develop channels for publicity
5. We will develop ways of reducing our carbon footprint and protecting the environment6. We will manage our charity as effectively and efficiently as possible